Monday, April 1, 2013

Brunch at Bubby's

If you've been following past posts then you're very much aware that I'm not a fan of the New York Brunch Scene.  However for places like Bubby's, located in Tribeca, I have to make an exception.


When I think of incredible comfort food, Bubby's is the first place that comes to mind.  I don't even know where to begin about how amazing the food is here - so I will just let the photos speak for them selves! 

It was a surprisingly nice day so Joe and I decided to wait outside.  Waiting to be seated was very pleasant - mainly because you can sit on giant comfy rocking chairs (a la Cracker Barrel style) and sip free hot cider! 

Free Cider?  For me? Aww, Thanks!

Yup, that sign is true - everything made at Bubby's is local and organic.  But the main reason why I took this pic was for the cow - I'm obsessed with black and white cows!

Coffee and biscuits - ain't nothing wrong with that...

There's framed artwork hanging everywhere!  I love how they mixed children's art in with the grownups.  Some of the work is so good you can't even tell the difference!

I hate when I drop a lot of money on a restaurant only to leave hungry.  Evidently this is not the case with Bubby's - you will definitely leave feeling satisfied.

And I save the best for last - THEIR HOMEMADE PIES!  This was the best cherry pie OF MY LIFE!  I'm still dreaming about this pie.  I'm salivating as I type - are you?

Bubby's - located at 120 Hudson St, New York City

2 comments:

  1. you're making me hungry! the food looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin and her wife got married at Bubby's in Brooklyn before it closed - it was THE BEST!

    Cat
    catgotdressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete